I’m 20 years old, I am a freelance photographer, I’ve got this. Chill out.
I was diagnosed as bi-polar this week.
Whenever I see some fedora-wearing dudebro whining about how all the feminazis and friend-zoning bitches ruined his life, I picture this:
-Stephen King (via howtedmethiswife)
How else do you explain Dumbledore, Snape, Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Hedwig, and Dobby?
I just fucking lost my shit.
PLEASE READ THIS
Please guys read this and reblog. PLEASE
apparently my school made the senior dinner great gatsby themed
because what better theme for a graduation party than the inaccessibility of the american dream
it’s 2013 and there’s no delivery service for ice cream and ice lollies?
fuck this earth
what the fuck is an ice lollie
those are fucking popsicles
NOT IN ENGLAND THEY FUCKIN AINT
England seems so much nicer.
In ‘Merica we have a delivery service for this shiz.
imagine how weird our society would be if PEOPLE RANDOMLY STARTED SCREAMING MIDSENTENCE LIKE WE DO ON THE INTERNET
at least everyone would be dressed nicely
I love you, fandom.
omG I’M WATCHING A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT HOW DOLPHINS ARE SMARTER THAN HUMANS AND THAT THEY’RE ACTUALLY COMMUNICATING WITH US BUT WE’RE TOO STUPID TO KNOW AND THE OPENING IS A MUSICAL BY DOLPHINS SINGING SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH WHAT THE FUCK???c ?? ????!??cc?
I’ve just been informed that this is actually Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
You know those “friends” you had in high school who turn out to not really be your friends at all? Yep. That’s happening right now.
EVERYTHING HAS SET ME OFF IN THE LAST TWO DAYS.
- 1. What's your favorite candle scent?
- 2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
- 3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
- 4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
- 5. Do you know a hoarder?
- 6. Can you do a split?
- 7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
- 8. How many oceans have you swam in?
- 9. How many countries have you been to?
- 10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
- 11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
- 12. What would you name your son if you had one?
- 13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
- 14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
- 15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
- 16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
- 17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
- 18. Did your mother go to college?
- 19. Are your grandparents still married?
- 20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
- 21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
- 22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
- 23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
- 24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
- 25. Is your father bald?
- 26. Do you know triplets?
- 27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
- 28. Have you ever had Indian food?
- 29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
- 30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
- 31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
- 32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
- 33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
- 34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
- 35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
- 36. Can you whistle?
- 37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
- 38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
- 39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
- 40. What medical conditions do you have?
- 41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
- 42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
- 43. Where do you buy your jeans?
- 44. What's the last compliment you got?
- 45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
- 46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
- 47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
- 48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
- 49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
- 50. Why do you have a tumblr?
Update: He came back very early this morning and hid in our mudroom until someone let him back inside. He’s safe, unharmed, and very sleepy now.
So now that Yahoo owns Tumblr, does that mean all the people who used Yahoo ask are going to find our posts making fun of their remarkably silly questions?